CNC ported speedmaster heads w/extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

76volareman

Reaction score
Contact seller
I've decieded to go the smog legal route here in California so I'm swapping over to a magnum
EFI upper engine system. The heads are the CNC ported version with 68cc chamber the same as Ebay item#181706168884 . These heads have maybe 2000 miles on them and include a set of PRW 1.6 aluminum roller rockers, hughes engines cut to fit pushrods made to use these rockers with flat tappet hyd. Cam in LA block. The heads have single 1.46" dia. springs with 120lb seat pressure @1.80" and good to .600 lift with a modest flat tappet cam. Includes titanium retainers, valves are good quality stainless 2.02, 1.60. Probably couldn't hurt to have a shop check them over. But have had no issues thus far. Asking $1200 shipped to 48 states. Or trade for some good magnum heads. Indy? Or enginequest? My ebay name is moparguru. With 400+ positive feedback. Just a FYI. Pictures are on my post about the speedmaster heads in the engine section. Hard to put on here with my phone. Sorry.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Got the cylinder heads, they are at the machine shop getting checked out (some discoloration on the valves made me think blown head gasket- he has to have them no matter what to measure for compression and camshaft recommendation

76volareman

Reaction score
No problems with head gaskets that i saw. Engine never ever got warm. Just bought a. Stroker kit. I will be willing to buy them back anytime if your not satisfied. Ive got a set of kb107's and 360 rods sitting here now too. And a wieand 7545 in great shape. I woild never pass off engine parts that i inew were questionable. Keep me updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back