FOR SALE Cordoba / Mirada Wire Hubcaps with Standoffs, Hardware and Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyride

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all,

I have a really nice set of Cordoba 15" hubcaps with the proper standoffs and the tools. From what I understand, finding the tools is becoming a challenge. I actually have 2 sets of hubcaps and two sets of standoffs, as well as a set of rims if you need them (but only one set of the tools). I'm in the Albany area if you are interested. If you don't know how these work, there are holes in the rims to mount the standoffs to and the center section of the hubcap pries off so you can secure the hubcap to the rim in the center.

I will ship them if you don't need rims, but you must pay the entire cost of shipping. I'd like to just sell all of it to the same person so you can have spare hubcaps and standoffs, but will split up to save on shipping costs for you. Two of the second set of standoffs need a couple of welds to secure the center standoff section where the bolts go in. These are heavy, so shipping will not be cheap! The pictured set is the nicer of the set. If you need more pics, message me. They are stored in my garage right now. but I can access quickly.

Looking for $175 for the package, plus shipping. Offers kindly accepted.

Thanks everyone,

john

cordoba 4.jpg

johnnyride

Reaction score
Hi. I’m selling the hubcaps and stand offs. I will sell rims if someone is local or willing to pay for shipping. Please message me with what you are looking for if you are still interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back