FOR SALE Darth Car Needs A New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Darth-Car is a very beautiful 5th, particularly with the black/red color combo. I'm surprised someone hasn't bought it yet. Do you think you are advertising it widely enough? I would think it would be difficult for you to let it go in any case. Hope you have better luck this summer.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
My last big hope for a sale this Summer if the weather will stop raining is the MOPAR Nationals in Columbus, OH. My problem is how do I get Darth Car there, and me back, and forth to the show each of the 3 days. Since I am not driving anymore I just can't go and take him, and then head for the local Holiday Inn in the evening. The daily commute from my place is 2 hours since the event location is on the opposite side of Columbus, OH from me.

I have thought about flat bed trailers, and the like to get there, and then back home if necessary, but that still does not solve my daily problem of what to do with myself overnight. Darth Car is a wonderful machine, but I do not think I want to sleep in him overnight.

Plus I have to get this figured out by week's end since the preregistration closes Friday. :(

My other problem is I live in Dayton OH. I have plenty of car guy friends, but they all drive brand X. The MOPAR faithful are not the dominant crowd here in town. :(

brotherGood

Reaction score
I wouldn't dare go back and forth each day. When we spend 2 days we get a hotel. That makes it a 15 minute trip to the track rather than the hour and a half from Urbana. If I was going this year, I'd offer help..but if we go anywhere this year, its Roadkill Nights on Woodward.

If you want, send me pictures and a solid write up/price/contact info and I'll spread it around the groups on facebook. I cant believe you've still not been able to sell it.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
For those who like movie tribute cars, Darth Car has finally achieved this status thanks to the new Wonder Woman 84 movie:

He may not be an invisible jet, but it appears one of his kin is good enough to transport our famous fem crime fighter in style when she is not fighting crime. You too can now ride in a movie tribute car of your own that I am sure will soon be reproduced by collectors as quickly as Blues-mobiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back