Don't drink and drive this year

MeMike

Reaction score
This young gun was lucky he is still with us and breathing and not feeding worms :icon_eek:
He is young and full of cum as they say, He picked up a little furd and drove it to my house to let me take it for a spin.
Two days later late at night he was drinking and was out showing his a$$ and lucky he did not kill anyone :angel2: or his self....
Well he got an ear full from me and others :nono::icon_rambo:
He just got his licence back today after over a year for this stunt.

We keep a close eye on him now and he has grown up some :nike: after a few :boxing:

Everyone please!! think quick and pull the keys from anyone's car or pocket :eek: if you see they have no business on the roads that our families and friends use if they are enjoying to much of :eek:ccasion14:
Lets have a safe year, and if you have a story to share post it up and let's keep these drinkers on the bar seat or at home.

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

Chevvvy%20025.jpg

Chevvvy%20026.jpg

Chevvvy%20023.jpg

Dago Red

Reaction score
Do It Right

Part of getting his license back should have been to haul that pile of scrap to schools and show off his hardware.:eusa_naughty:

We do the party thing at my house, but you get the guest rooms, pull outs and overstuffed couches, as well as hot breakfast and G.I. strong coffee in the morning.:coffee2:

We've buried too many friends from natural causes, self inflicted can be avoided.:eusa_pray:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
When I drink I do it at home...I have two daughters to drive me if I have to go somewhere...I usually only do it when I am grilling and chilling..I was dumb and full of the chum when I was young...I look back, shake my head and thank god I didn't kill myself or someone else...that all comes with age..Eric

Last edited:

jamesdaytona

Reaction score
Been alcohol free for 16 years now . My Super Bee looked almost that bad , but rolled twice before hitting a bridge abuttment .

1976RR

Reaction score
I hate threads like this .... I made the mistake not once ..... but twice ........ Fortunately the second time .....parked vehicles were the only thing that payed the price and my driving priveleges ..... Please take it from me it is NOT WORTH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT i am glad you are OK and no other person was hurt ....... You can always replace vehicles ....

Back