FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I am going to get me some of this...

Internal Frame Coating w/Spray Nozzle

Item #12515 Z
Components Price: $26.98
Only $19.99

You Save $6.99

Internal frame coating is formulated to convert and encapsulate the rust INSIDE your frame. Our formulation also incorporates zinc phosphate to further protect the metal from future corrosion. The viscosity is stabilized to assure proper flow and penetration to the existing corrosion and will yield complete coverage when sprayed with the included "conical nozzle". Easy to use, must have product, that is aerosolized to simply spray the entire inside of the frame with the supplied extension tube and "conical nozzle" for complete coverage and elimination of the rust for years of protection. Fully cures in 24 hours.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm7W7Db5vdw&tracker=False"]YouTube - Eastwood's Internal Frame Coating[/ame]

p39175.jpg

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Cool product- rust isn't a problem around here much, so for me, I like to do this kind of stuff just to be sure it's done and as strong as possible. Kinda the same thinking as to why I drove over to western Idaho just to p/u an '89 GF subframe for my '85 last Fall.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Cool product- rust isn't a problem around here much, so for me, I like to do this kind of stuff just to be sure it's done and as strong as possible. Kinda the same thinking as to why I drove over to western Idaho just to p/u an '89 GF subframe for my '85 last Fall.
Rust is always a problem with these old cars no matter where you live..get it and give it a try..I am going to, remember the factory didn't paint or treat the inside of he frame rails...take a flashlight and try to take a peek inside one and let me know what you see

Last edited:

joeblo

Reaction score
I used this from Eastwood, inside framerails, doors,rockers, ect.. Good stuff. Stays soft,seals and stlcks, washes off easily with solvent (mineral spirits).

DSC02416%20(2).jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I used this from Eastwood, inside framerails, doors,rockers, ect.. Good stuff. Stays soft,seals and stlcks, washes off easily with solvent (mineral spirits).
That's cool to know for a rust preventative but the stuff I am taking about is for an old car such as mine where there is rust already present...it's a rust convertor and an encapsulator...

Last edited:

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
The first thing I have to try this stuff on is the cradle from my '99 Regal GS- going to throw it in a buddy's dip tank (owns a radiator & A/C shop) then spray.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Okay I did my cowel area the other night

I taped up all of the cowel openings and then sprayed the Eastwood product...it was a wide and opening area so I had to take several sneak peaks on how it was doing...I did it several times to make sure I got full coverage..pictures aren't the best...

IMG00363-20110322-2016.jpg

IMG00368-20110322-2248.jpg

IMG00366-20110322-2245.jpg

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
I taped up all of the cowel openings and then sprayed the Eastwood product...it was a wide and opening area so I had to take several sneak peaks on how it was doing...I did it several times to make sure I got full coverage..pictures aren't the best...

And HUGE!!!!!

Back