FOR SALE F body clutch/brake pedal assembly and LA bellhousing (WA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

czgunner

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling off all of my Mopar parts due to losing my job and becoming a student.
I have an F body clutch and brake pedal assembly.
$300. Brewers lists this for $400, so I believe this is more than fair.

I also have a small block bellhousing.
I believe this is the 72-74 A B E body. So probably F as well. I had this for my 76 Volare.
Casting 35155734
$200

ETA: Also found my '76 Volare road wheels. I'll get a pic up soon.

Also have the Chassis/Body and Electrical FSM's (factory service manuals). Not sure if they are worth much. Please send an offer if you are interested. If nothing else, I'll include them with the purchase of either of my other parts.

Shipping is extra. Can meet around Vancouver, WA.

IMG-20210517-153850.jpg
IMG-20210518-102032.jpg
IMG-20210517-153903.jpg

IMG-20210518-174212.jpg

IMG-20210518-174335.jpg

Last edited:

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Also have the Chassis/Body and Electrical FSM's (factory service manuals).
Can you be more specific as to which year manuals (and/or pictures of such)?

I may or might not be interested, but am also asking for others who might not know what you have.

I have an F body clutch and brake pedal assembly.
Do you know from what year vehicle the petals came off of?
The middle holes make the difference (but new middle holes can be drilled) depending on if car came with a 4-bolt cast-iron master cylinder or a 2-bolt aluminum master cylinder.
20190918_223458g.jpg

The above picture is for the '78 and up FMJ with 2-bolt aluminum master cylinder (manual to the Left and automatic to the Right).
BudW

czgunner

Reaction score
Can you be more specific as to which year manuals (and/or pictures of such)?

I may or might not be interested, but am also asking for others who might not know what you have.

Do you know from what year vehicle the petals came off of?
The middle holes make the difference (but new middle holes can be drilled) depending on if car came with a 4-bolt cast-iron master cylinder or a 2-bolt aluminum master cylinder.
View attachment 43665
The above picture is for the '78 and up FMJ with 2-bolt aluminum master cylinder (manual to the Left and automatic to the Right).
BudW
I don't know exactly what year it came off of. To be honest I didn't know there was a difference. I uploaded a pic of the bracket and books.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Cool.

What you have is the '76 through mid-year '78 F/M-body, with cast iron master cylinder. It will fit all other year FMJ's but will need to drill the two additional holes ONLY for cars with manual brakes. It will fit all year FMJ's using power brakes.

I would be interested in the petal setup - but dead broke until this time next month. If someone else grabs it before then, then more power to them.
BudW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back