F Rear Window Louvers-Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx...na-tracera-dodge-volare-super-bee-louvers-_JM

perciana112013-F.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
$168 USD
Plus it's from Mexico.
Buyer beware
Oh yeah..........................Pesos vs dollars. DOH!
I've seen and heard about the repro Aspen parts from Mexico. Saw pics of a grille assy. It was horrible! Those repro '79 tail lamp lenses from Mexico (bare, no bright work) I guess are complete crap too. That's what I've been told anyways.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I'm the one who thought I found the 'pot of gold' when I found 78/79 Aspen grilles.

Eric bought a tester, and it's wasn't good.
But if you can fix the Mexican grille and have a grille or hope for one that won't break the wallet.

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
those louvers look pretty good in the pictures...I wonder if they include the mounting hardware.
Too bad mi Espanol es muy poquito.

Love to find a set for my Demon.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I'm the one who thought I found the 'pot of gold' when I found 78/79 Aspen grilles.

Eric bought a tester, and it's wasn't good.
But if you can fix the Mexican grille and have a grille or hope for one that won't break the wallet.

Probably how I found out about it on a different site, in a round-a-bout sort of way. "A guy on one site knows a guy on another site that knows a guy on still yet a different site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GRAPEVINE, that's the word I was searching for. I won't mention the site or any names but Eric probably could figure out which one it was.

Actually those louvers look "off" to me. They don't fit the lower edge of the window arc very well. Or, is that the way the originals fit also?

Last edited:

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
Thats the problem with louvers on cars that have the trunk lid ending right at the bottom of the window. Trunk lid opening clearance causes the odd look of the lower slat.
I'm not sure but wasnt that whole lower slat "missing" on the originals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back