Finally decided to register

Idle Ender

Reaction score
Ive had my slant 6 Volare for about a year now - 2 if you count the year it belonged to my ex and I cared for it, and Ive ended up back at this site numerous times. I figured I might as well take the plunge and sign up! Lately Ive been freshening it up for cruising season. I rebuilt the carb last week because it was flooding and not running for more than 30 seconds at a time. Considering its my daily driver (only 69k on the clock!), I needed to fix that ASAP! It ended up being a bad float and slightly advanced timing. With all that squared away, gaskets and water pump are all thats left mechanically. As far as cosmetics go, I painted a new set of fender badges just a few hours ago and all thats left is to remove and touch up the wheels, trim, and opera windows. Sadly, the vinyl top will have to wait until I have enough cash to replace it. Whats the best way to remove the opera window trim? From the inside? Any recommendations or tips?

PnaWGV7.jpg

Justwondering

Reaction score
If it was a fifth avenue I could tell you in excruciating detail. I began that journey last summer. But I haven't had the pleasure of deconstructing a Voltaire yet.

Someone else will chime in soon I'm sure.

Back