FMJ body disc spindles/caliper brkts

Status
Not open for further replies.

OP_Mopars

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for the correct disc brake spindles and calipers/brackets in order to use large rotors on my E-body swap.

I heard that Cordoba was a good donor, but I'm sure there are others.

Let me know what you have available.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I am looking for the correct disc brake spindles and calipers/brackets in order to use large rotors on my E-body swap.

I heard that Cordoba was a good donor, but I'm sure there are others.

Let me know what you have available.
M bodies are the ones easy to find...they are the same as a F Body...I could have gotten three sets of them last month.

efriedrich

Reaction score
I have e body disk from a 70 challenger, if your interested. shipping would be expensive, i live in indiana.

bill55az

Reaction score
Not sure about the E body, but if you want bigger brakes on the FMJ, look for a late 90's B body, Magnum, Cordoba, or the R body.....
All you need is the larger rotors and the larger brackets that support the calipers, and the longer bolts that support the brackets. You will use the same calipers. I suspect it is the same for the E body, but you should verify that. No more 14" wheels, tho....you must run 15" or larger.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Not sure about the E body, but if you want bigger brakes on the FMJ, look for a late 90's B body, Magnum, Cordoba, or the R body.....
All you need is the larger rotors and the larger brackets that support the calipers, and the longer bolts that support the brackets. You will use the same calipers. I suspect it is the same for the E body, but you should verify that. No more 14" wheels, tho....you must run 15" or larger.

90's body ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back