FOR SALE FREE M-Body parts. Exterior, Interior, 318 and 4 speed automatic A500. Get 'em before they get trashed (Long Island New York)

Status
Not open for further replies.

89.Fifth

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I have a ton of parts sitting in storage that need to go. Unfortunately I have to get out of the game and there's nothing much I can do except give everything away. Next week it's going in the dump and I'd rather not have to do that.

Parts are located in Farmingdale NY about 45min outside the city. Here's a partial list of what's there:

4 door doors
Seats
Interior trims and parts
Gauges and spares
Suspension components
318 Short Block
A500 transmission
Fenders
Radios
Tail Lights

Please email me: FernandoPacheco@protonmail.com if you want it. Everything goes the weekend of December 17th & 18th

Camtron

Reaction score
Man, I’d be all over the door and seats if I had the time to come get them.
Good deal for a lucky individual.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Is this a one person takes all or able to get a few pieces to multiple people?

89.Fifth

Reaction score
Is this a one person takes all or able to get a few pieces to multiple people?
It's first come first serve. I have tons of parts and I'll be there the whole weekend of the 17th and 18th. By Sunday afternoon I need to be cleared out because I just can't afford to keep the storage space anymore and would rather things go to people who need them than in the dump. Email me if you want to come by.

Also there's most likely a header panel and a set of chrome headlight bezels too. Too much stuff for me to remember or list so don't quote me but whatever's there is up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back