Gator grabs another F body

Justwondering

Reaction score
Treasure Trunk .... lol
Next time my husband complains about my truck backseat ... I'll just call it treasure..

Cool find.

JW

Justwondering

Reaction score
after watching the whole video, i've come to the conclusion I need some additional friends.
I need some friends interested in cars.
Mine are interested in cattle or computers. Not cars.
JW

slant6billy

Reaction score
after watching the whole video, i've come to the conclusion I need some additional friends.
I need some friends interested in cars.
Mine are interested in cattle or computers. Not cars.
JW
Interesting part is Gator and I did not know each other until 5 or 6 years ago. I found him and his dad with his 79 Roadrunner at a show. I scared him a little with a million questions about his F body. Turned out he and I crossed paths at Carlisle earlier that year when Kitcar Chris had a car on a trailer (Brown F body Roadrunner). Skip ahead- Once I got to see Gator's Garage and how it is swamped with mopars, I realized this is where the fun happens. Now realizing that not everyone would not be able to visit Gator's Mopar Swamp Garage, I'll try to capture much of the adventure on video or photos. Make no mistake, there are smarter folks out there who have better knowledge or better talent. We welcome all kinds of feedback, constructive criticism, and insults. We can definitely laugh at ourselves. Look for more Gator's Mopar Swamp Garage stuff here and on the Gators Mopar Swamp Garage Facebook page (it is public, so it is viewable without a facebook account). Whether it is mopar related on Gators or my Youtube channel or the non mopar cars on our buddy's channel "TheSuperc63" with the new program CC Top Solutions, and the future "House of Wheels", we have plenty to do and show. More To Follow.............

DCAspen

Reaction score
Billy,I remember talking with you at Carlisle years ago and how you were looking for a Mopar buddy who was into the cars as much as you were,Kind of like me with my freinds Dave and Ed,I worked with Ed for 20 years and have known Dave since we were teenagers and hockey teamates,Gator is as Mopar as you can find and a great guy,I really enjoy meeting you guys at Carlisle every year.

Back