Greetings FMJ Body Members

BORGESON

Vendor
FFJBO Vendor
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

We have jumped on as a site sponsor to have a place to interact with our customers and provide as much information about our products as possible. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about our Quick Ratio Mopar steering as well as any other products we manufacture. Thank you and look forward to your questions / feedback.

jeff@borgeson

MBDale

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! It’s great to have you! I’ve got one of your boxes in my car and can’t wait to try it!

EBCE3A24-238F-449F-9900-8EE149B65775.jpeg

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Welcome to the board Jeff.

Per Duke5A's feedback and suggestion I picked up your large shaft box and that's currently awaiting installation.

But I do have a Q in the meantime. I had previously installed your factory shim kit (see part#899001) in a stock install. The power steering box was in an excellent condition already, so not much slop, but the power assist was an overkill. I ended up using 5 shims to take the pressure down, which worked perfect!!!

Now as I'm ready to install the new power steering gear box, what do you recommend I do with the previously installed shim kit? Should I remove them, or leave as-is?

Thanks!

BORGESON

Vendor
FFJBO Vendor
Reaction score
You can leave them to start, if you find the steering to be too heavy you can remove the shims.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
I can attest to their Steering Rod U Joints being far better than any others out there. I had bad experiences with two other companies before discovering Borgeson. Just my 2¢…

Back