Hello One & ALL !!!

gporeilly

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been reading lots of posts on this forum over the past couple of days and was impressed with the comardie shown by members so thought I would join and not just be a lurker.
I am originally from the beautiful province of Newfoundland, Canada, and have been living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada after retiring a few years ago.
It was always my dream to own a classic/antique car when time premitted and to attend car shows on a regular basis. I have met some great people as a particiating member of my antique car club known as LACC {Lakehead Antique Car Club}....why not take a few minutes and enjoy our website www.lakeheadantiquecarclub.com This avenue has resulted in many great friendships entending even beyond the the club itself.
I purchased my "baby", an all original 1988 Chrysler Fifth Avenue in pristine condition, approximately 3 years ago with only 39k original kilometers...that's about 24k miles to our American friends...lol. I was lucky enough to be in "the right spot at the right time" when the elderly father of a friend finally decided to downsize from 3 vechicles to one.

Anyway, hope I haven't bored anyone and looking forward to being a member !!! Couple of pic's attached for anyone interested....

100_1537_resized.jpg
100_1536_resized.jpg
011.jpg

100_1537_resized.jpg

100_1536_resized.jpg

011.jpg

efriedrich

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, beautiful 5th.

Last edited:

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
Nice ride and thank you for sharing the pics......welcometo the forum, lots of knowledgeable people here...so.....c'mon in the frig isfull and beers are cold and cigars are fresh.....

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.
Just noticed you're a fellow Newf so to speak.
I was born in Toronto
But me parents is from Witless Bay b'ye.

Nice 5th BTW.

Back