HELP! Need part number for wiper drive motor bushing!

Bryan M.

Reaction score
In the middle of fixing the small bushings I managed to mangle my drive motor bushing...the big orange one that the main drive rod rings around. I'm currently without wipers, and I'm not liking not driving the Imperial. I can't locate one, so if anyone has any leads, please let me know. Thanks!

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Ebag has an aftermarket plastic cam for around $75
Search, Dodge Mirada wiper repair kit

Last edited:

Bryan M.

Reaction score
Bought the eBay kit. Four days of making death threats to the people who engineered that marvel later, wipers function great!

83doba

Reaction score
In the middle of fixing the small bushings I managed to mangle my drive motor bushing...the big orange one that the main drive rod rings around. I'm currently without wipers, and I'm not liking not driving the Imperial. I can't locate one, so if anyone has any leads, please let me know. Thanks!

I checked with my local Dodge dealer and gave them p/n 3799537. They were able to get it for me from their discontinued warehouse for under $90. It is the same part that bradsnosparts wants 170 for. Had it in two days, the whole arm from motor to driver's side wiper pivot. It was dated 09/07/07 and works like a dream.

Back