Help

efriedrich

Reaction score
Need help in Georgia

Does anyone live near Gainesville Georgia that can go look at a 80 dippy coupe that I am interested in. I talked to the guy tonight and he seemed to be an alright but before I travel 700 miles it would be nice to have a trained eye look the car over for me first. I know this is a big favor and I would not want anyone to go that far out of their way I was just wondering if anybody lived close by that could take a peek.

Last edited:

efriedrich

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up doc but its not that one. I remember that thread from dippy.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Since when is "flipping" a car a bad thing. I hear negative comments about flippers all the time and i don't get it. How long must you have the car before you're called a flipper. I personally know several who do this for a living. They travel to find these cars, have shipping expenses, etc. Maybe we shouldn't do anything for a profit. Maybe we should lose money on everything we buy and sell. Rant over.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
I feel awful writing this...I just drove through Gainesville GA yesterday on my back from Dacula, GA....Murrayville was just up the road. I saw the CL Diplomat listed because I was looking at CL all the way down and back hoping to find something J Body...it's been listed for about 19 days...if I get back down that way, I will definitely check to see if you are still interested...its about 197 miles each way for me.

Back