Hi my name is BHA43 ...

BHA43

Reaction score
...and I have OCKCCD (obsessive compulsive Kit Car collecting disease) Sometimes I think it is remission but then I have a relapse! But relapse is part of the cure right?

These are pics of #7 & #8. They are consecutive serial # cars & both are console floor shift!
They are pretty complete, one is very solid the other needs frame rails & some floor repair.
Who Knows what stories these cars could tell about there lives since separated @ birth until they were reunited, but from the looks I bet there are some good ones!
The guy has a blue one too but right now I'm in remission! :icon_eyes:

fleet025.jpg

fleet028.jpg

fleet029.jpg

fleet030.jpg

fleet031.jpg
fleet033.jpg

fleet034.jpg

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
That is some serious disease man. My brother is a Doctor. I'll give him a call on your behalf.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Hey, my brother called back. He said take two 1978 kit cars and post back after. If you can't get the real ones..... generic brands (clones) could suffice if they are done up right. Also, you can subside with that 70 B body Plymouth to hold over flareups.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Oh yeah..... Dam good looking car, them 78 f bodies with spoilers and flares. I had my mailman ask what the "hell" was that in my garage. The old dude was really amazed at my 79 Fbody in primer. These Fbodies with spoilers, flares, big tires look good even in rough condition. I can't say a new charger 4 door would have that same effect when it becomes 35 years old.

Back