FOR SALE Holley 4bbl & Factory 340 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got a Holley 4bbl carb for sale, as well as a factory intake off of a 340. The carb I'm asking 50 bucks obo. It does need rebuilt-the previous owner didnt bother to get the fuel out when they took it off, so its kinda nasty inside. It does look complete though, so just needs a good cleaning and rebuild and your off.

The intake Im also asking 50 bucks obo. I've been told its worth a little more, but I just need it out of my way. I bought it with the intentions of redrilling my magnum heads to fit this, but ended up getting the right intake for those and not needing this one. The only damage I can find..if you even want to call it that..is the plate underneath got bent up slightly when it got stuck on a shelf. You can probably bend it back flat, but it may not even bother anything as little as it is.

I also have one of the adapters that allows you to run a spreadbore carb on a squarebore intake. I have heard that you can flip it over and use it the other way. If so, I'll throw that in for another 20 dollars. They are 40 brand new, and we only had it on my new engine long enough to hear it fire once..then switched carbs. I do not have the bolts and such, but theyre relatively basic.

20160625_231801_zps8y2dfdao.jpg

20160628_220957_zpsvakxbojg.jpg

0324162209_zps2snejfm4.jpg

0324162210_zpsedohyc4b.jpg

brotherGood

Reaction score
Well, I must be having a "hey stupid" moment, because I can't figure out how to mark these items sold.

Nevertheless..these are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back