I can make a mess

aspen77rt

Reaction score
Cleaning up to get the 5.0 and Mirada in the garage. I think it's an exercize in moving crap from one place to another. :disgust:
This is after four hours.
10697419_10204628964075244_4951344064192363409_o.jpg

10700666_10204628962355201_4430091523243577736_o.jpg

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I feel your pain. At least you can see the floor in some spots. Wish I could!

aspen77rt

Reaction score
"To much stuff, not enough space!"

A'int that the truth. I need to hit some swap meets or something to get rid of some of this stuff. Just engine parts would help. I'm sure there's someone that would want a '65 273 single plane 4bbl intake. Problem is shipping a cast iron intake etc......... The two magnum engines (a 360 and 318) on the stands are slated to be used, but the two sets of magnum heads that came with them.....no. The one on the ground is the mag headed LA318 out of the aspen. It will have a twin sitting besides it when the Mirada's gets the 318 Magnum. I'll never use the #587 heads, or '67 closed chamber 318 heads. Got a set of mech rocker arms and shafts I'll never use.

Anyhoo I ramble.

aspen77rt

Reaction score
Wow....I hope you have a couple of beers to numb the pain.

You have to pace yourself...lol.

Bad thing is when I put all my tools away. I looked around for my vac gauge the other day for 45 minutes. Hangin right there on the wall where I put it last year. :toothy3:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That kind of crap makes me nuts.
Was swapping my rad.....got it out and started talking to a buddy and got distracted....
Spent twenty minutes after that looking for the one missing socket
Which of course was sitting on the air cleaner..... :angry5:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
My wife does a lot of welding in the garage and I hate it. I have things placed where I know where they are and she always moves them. It drives me nuts. We have fought about this many times. I told her we need a he and she side. Stay out of my beer cooler to and get your own. She is bad about leaving empty beer cans laying around too Lol.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My wife does a lot of welding in the garage and I hate it. I have things placed where I know where they are and she always moves them. It drives me nuts. We have fought about this many times. I told her we need a he and she side. Stay out of my beer cooler to and get your own. She is bad about leaving empty beer cans laying around too Lol.

A beer drinking welder wife???
Nice deal!!

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Yeah first 2 wife's were none drinkers. So I found the 3rd wife who liked beer. So no more fighting over me having a few beers and no we did not meet at a bar Lol.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah first 2 wife's were none drinkers. So I found the 3rd wife who liked beer. So no more fighting over me having a few beers and no we did not meet at a bar Lol.

Lol!!
Did you meet at a garage? :icon_mrgreen:

Mine likes the hard cider and wine so it's even better for me.
She doesn't drink my beer. :eek:ccasion14:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Connie isn't picky she will drink anything to relax with including my own private stash that she finds that I try to hide from her. Met my wife at Daytona at the races. She offered me a beer and well we been together ever since. You would be amazed how much a 5ft woman can drink when she wants too Lol.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Connie isn't picky she will drink anything to relax with including my own private stash that she finds that I try to hide from her. Met my wife at Daytona at the races. She offered me a beer and well we been together ever since. You would be amazed how much a 5ft woman can drink when she wants too Lol.

mine's a munchkin too lol. she doesn't drink, she just rolls her eyes if I do, so long as I keep it under control. can't weld a lick, doesn't know what a wrench is for, thinks anything in the garage is nothing special, bitches about the house being a mess more than she cleans, but she can cook f*ck and is good with the kids, so whatever :love6:

Back