I have been here since the beginning...sorta

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I was blown out of the water when I was asked to help out here..I am a fair and balanced type person...I wish everyone good luck and lets make this site a pleasant experience for everyone..that is my job...share your knowledge and and experience here...no haters here please...Joey and Adam are great guys and they are doing a wonderfull job with this website...they are continuing to work on it so hang in there and you will enjoy...Thanks Eric

Last edited:

81Crown

Reaction score
so Eric your a mod? your right lets try to keep stuff under control.

ramenth

Reaction score
Glad to be here, Eric!

I agree on you about Joey and Adam. They've done great jobs with the other sites, let's do 'em proud here!

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Eric you gonna resume your resto. on this site? i really enjoyed reading it. Thanks

X2..........

Guys I am being patient at this time...Joey and me have discussed moving threads...I dread having to copy and paste stuff over here...so I am going to let the professionals do it...I wouldn't be here if I wasn't going to continue...I love posting for you guys...I will continue on FABO for the time being...Thanks

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
so Eric your a mod? your right lets try to keep stuff under control.
I have been given the job as a moderator here and It is my job to keep it under control...my main objective is to keep everyone friendly and let them know that this site is for sharing information and not egos..I still don't know everything and probably never will...Thanks Eric

old tired rebel

Reaction score
I didn't know I was suppose to be a balanced person. :eek:

This is another great site and I am happy to be here in the beginning. Eric you will be great as a Mod here.

Back