Imperial on VGG

brotherGood

Reaction score
Just finished watching the new episode of Vice Grip Garage. As someone who had been in the F/M/J arena for 15 years prior to selling my Diplomat and pulling my next project out of a barn..I was extra intrigued.

It's a long watch, but a good one. Hopefully there'll be more to come-not just for this car but for the unloved Mopars in general.

FredMcJoe

Reaction score
I watched it twice :)
He lucked out over and over again. Almost everything goes right and when it doesn't, it doesn't go so wrong. And then he said it, the one thing everyone says about these cars, "and the ride, it's incredible". I say it's a keeper.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Finally I get to watch him suffer like how I suffer. I had stopped watching his show because it had stopped being relatable.

I'm about an hour in. I hope he doesn't leave to rot in a field like all his other cars

FredMcJoe

Reaction score
Finally I get to watch him suffer like how I suffer. I had stopped watching his show because it had stopped being relatable.

I'm about an hour in. I hope he doesn't leave to rot in a field like all his other
He stated something about it maybe going to a new owner soon, or would be up for sale. Darn, hope I didn't ruin the end of the movie for you. Speaking of, that last day of M bodies at Kenosha movie that lasts about a half of a shift is a "must see!" nailbiter. :)

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
He stated something about it maybe going to a new owner soon, or would be up for sale. Darn, hope I didn't ruin the end of the movie for you. Speaking of, that last day of M bodies at Kenosha movie that lasts about a half of a shift is a "must see!" nailbiter. :)
YouTube channels are easily replaced but ya can't go back to Kenosha assembly

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
I thought it was a great watch! awesome to see our generation of cars to get a little bit of the lime light. He plans on a full detail video for the car and possible video on getting it running back off the tank. I was kind of hoping it would be the next giveaway car.

Back