Inline Tube has some offerings for our cars

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Inline tube has some front brake line sets for our cars..they will soon have a rear one available also...I am taking mine off and sending it in to them to duplicate...I will tell them to add it to there website catalog..

http://www.inlinetube.com/

Got my brake lines from Inline Tube...the ones from the master cylinder to the proportional valve are verified....the one from the proportional valve to the driver's front wheel is verified...the other long one to the passenger side is not verified at this time..75 bucks plus shipping

IMG00583-20110126-2003.jpg

IMG00584-20110126-2007.jpg

res1vw21

Reaction score
All the inline sets i have ever installed have been absolutely fantastic for fit and quality.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
All the inline sets i have ever installed have been absolutely fantastic for fit and quality.
Someone else told me that to...they also said the one front one to the passenger side was good to go...I hope to have the rear brake line out this week and sent to them..

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Okay like I said before you learn something new everyday

When I first found the brake lines at In-Line Tube they are listed for a 1976-1980 Plymouth Roadrunner/Volare...I assumed a F body was a F body and I even called them...hence the learning curve...Plymouth routed thier front brake lines different than Dodge did...the ones from the master cylinder to the proportional valve are good to go...I have to send three of mine back to make them for a Dodge...the front driver's side was close but not right..see where the rust line is that's where the brake line should be...

IMG00215-20110304-2220.jpg

The one for the front passenger side was meant to run against the firewall...mine runs along the bottom of the radiator support...

IMG00213-20110304-2217.jpg

IMG00214-20110304-2218.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Okay heres the deal...a buddy of mine told me that all 76-77 F bodies were routed along the front radiator support such as mine were..in 78-80 they ran the front passenger line accross the firewall...still sending mine in...two fronts and one rear..I will talk to Inline Tube and have them offer copies of mine up for all to use..

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Mine are boxed up and ready for shipment

I bent two of the brake lines and got them in the free bike box...I will ship them on Tuesday..I will get inline tube to update their website and make a correction to what they already offer for our cars...

IMG00296-20110313-2301.jpg

IMG00297-20110313-2301.jpg

I taped them at the point at which I bent them...

ramenth

Reaction score
cool i need lines.

We'll build your lines, kiddo, using this:

ni-cop.jpg

Guaranteed for life, and using the old ones as patterns I can make 'em match up pretty well.

Sorry, Eric, I've had issues with inline and the "perfect" fit. With the experience I've had building lines I'll do it myself from now on.

ni-cop.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
We'll build your lines, kiddo, using this:

View attachment 427

Guaranteed for life, and using the old ones as patterns I can make 'em match up pretty well.

Sorry, Eric, I've had issues with inline and the "perfect" fit. With the experience I've had building lines I'll do it myself from now on.
Yep and I did some for my other car but they will put the springy stuff over the lines where they make contact with metal

Back