Introducing New Member: moonroof mirada

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Welcome! That's a beautiful example...I had one the same color back in 83, but not with the CMX pkg or moon roof. Did you buy it locally? I don't recall ever seeing it posted for sale anywhere on the internet.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Welcome, Nice ride. That's a factory moon roof with a cabriolet top added at a later time?

005.JPG

Reaction score
Welcome! That's a beautiful example...I had one the same color back in 83, but not with the CMX pkg or moon roof. Did you buy it locally? I don't recall ever seeing it posted for sale anywhere on the internet.
--- Post updated ---
bought it off craigslist from richmond va
--- Post updated ---
i bought it off craigslist from richmond va. the moon roof was insalled when car was new . owner of car owned a dodge dealer pulled strings with chrysler to in stall power roof. but could not put on window sticker as it was not available to public in 1983.
--- Post updated ---
--- Post updated ---
bought it off craigslist from richmond va

--- Post updated ---
i bought it off craigslist from richmond va. the moon roof was insalled when car was new . owner of car owned a dodge dealer pulled strings with chrysler to in stall power roof. but could not put on window sticker as it was not available to public in 1983.
--- Post updated ---
also its not a cmx and that makes it even more rare. this is a loaded mirada. all cmx came with cloth interior.
--- Post updated ---
Welcome, Nice ride. That's a factory moon roof with a cabriolet top added at a later time?

Back