J-Body Dash and Console Wood Grain or Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMX360

Reaction score
Contact seller
- Looking for very clean or show quality center dash wood grain or silver with clock window for a J-Body. Must be break free, crack free, no heavy fading (UV turns the wood pink), no deep scratches, no cigarette smoke damage, and no heavy wear (the silver, chrome, and black around the radio and heater control tends to rub off and reveal the plastic underneath. Gross).

Wood Grain part # - 3591 675
Silver Part # - 3591 845

- Also looking for very clean or show quality console top wood grain or silver for a J-Body. Must be break free, crack free, no heavy fading (UV turns the wood pink), no deep scratches, no peeling around the edges, and no heavy wear (I've seen silver pieces that have turned yellow around the shifter from all the silver being rubbed off).

Wood Grain part # - 4106 749
Silver part # - 4106 750

These parts are intended for a show quality Mirada. I have a lot invested in the car in the form of numerous parts cars, reproduction parts, and a lot of NOS. Rat rod or driver quality simply will not do (I already have plenty of both). I'm not completely unrealistic so I don't expect NOS. I doubt there's even any NOS of these items still around anyways.

Last edited:

marty mopar

Reaction score
I've got the gauge bezel 3591773 in woodgrain but not the other one

4106749 console /woodgrain finish plate

4106750 /silver finish plate

don't have either of these

note: finish plate not serviced alone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back