J owner

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Hi all! Thanks for this site!
As you can tell by my user name Im into the Dodge Mirada and MegaCab pickup trucks. I have 4 Miradas. One daily driver, one hot rod and two basket cases. The hot rod has a blower and a shot of N20. Best time was 10.6 at 128mph, with street DOT tires on pump gas.
The MegaCab has a ProCharger and I did a longbed conversion, as Dodge only offered them in a shortbed. I cut the rear frame rails and stretched it 20.5 inches.
Beer, migwelder and a sawzall...You can do anything!:D

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
As you can tell by my user name Im into the Dodge Mirada and MegaCab pickup trucks. I have 4 Miradas. One daily driver, one hot rod and two basket cases. The hot rod has a blower and a shot of N20. Best time was 10.6 at 128mph, with street DOT tires on pump gas.
The MegaCab has a ProCharger and I did a longbed conversion, as Dodge only offered them in a shortbed. I cut the rear frame rails and stretched it 20.5 inches.
I have beer...you might know...welcome aboard....Eric

ramenth

Reaction score

Welcome aboard!

Back