Just signed in .

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Looks good so far ,,,,,, . Got an "M" body here , looking to convert it a an "F" , lol . Seriously though I just couldn't get a handle on the nose , so I decided to go with an 80 Volare' conversion . Got things moving slowly , got the steering box traded over to manual . pretty easy swap really . Coverted the front & rear suspensions over from a 86 Diplomat ex-Illinois state cop car . now she sits . Dunno where to go from here . Got a lot nice motor parts . We'll see some day maybe .

Shorty Thompson

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Shorty...make sure you get you crazy avatar up and running...start a thread about what you are doing with you car...Eric

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Good buddy , been taking it easy lately . How ya been ? Folks been looking around for ya , most as I was hoping nothing was wrong . Good to hear from ya again !

old tired rebel

Reaction score
Good buddy , been taking it easy lately . How ya been ? Folks been looking around for ya , most as I was hoping nothing was wrong . Good to hear from ya again !

Yeah doing ok except for my back. I am out of Mopar Styles too much politics around.

ramenth

Reaction score
Looks good so far ,,,,,, . Got an "M" body here , looking to convert it a an "F" , lol . Seriously though I just couldn't get a handle on the nose

What are you going to do with the header panel? Those things are getting rarer than hen's teeth if they're in good shape. (At least around here.)

Like everyone else has said, start a thread in the restoration and projects forum and let's see the transformation!

D Dodge

Reaction score
Believe me that politics stuff ain't going to last around here....that's what ruins other sites..know it alls and politics..
Best thing I've heard all day!
icon14.gif

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
What are you going to do with the header panel? Those things are getting rarer than hen's teeth if they're in good shape. (At least around here.)

Like everyone else has said, start a thread in the restoration and projects forum and let's see the transformation!

Long gone along with the original fenders too . Sorry .:icon_pale:

Back