Kitchen Duty

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I decided the old kitchen sink lived it's life to the fullest. 8 years of the harsh treatment.
So today I cussed several times as I put in a new stainless steel one and new faucet. Looks alot better. This is not my dream house so the old one lasted as long as I and my wife could stand it.

Old kicked to the curb...

IMG_0308.jpg

And new installed....

IMG_0309.jpg

image.php

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Did the same task at our home when the new granite got put in- used an under hung thick porcelain jobby...was a mother to work with due to the weight (attach before putting the counter down), but it came out nice and the wife is happy.
Looks like you did a good job and I'll be your wife likes it. Kohler or Delta faucet? I really like the ceramic disc units.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Did the same task at our home when the new granite got put in- used an under hung thick porcelain jobby...was a mother to work with due to the weight (attach before putting the counter down), but it came out nice and the wife is happy.
Looks like you did a good job and I'll be your wife likes it. Kohler or Delta faucet? I really like the ceramic disc units.
Kohler sink with American Standard faucet. The Home Depot guy said they are just as good as the 200 dollar ones. I will let you know.

Back