License Plate Lamp - Worry No More

Justwondering

Reaction score
Its those small victories in life that get you to the next hurdle.

I have known the driver side license plate was out for sometime. Yesterday, the weather was ugly (very high winds, rain, hail).

But we seemed to be in the sweet spot. Just a little too far south for the north storm. Just a little to far north for the south storm. We had a little wind and rain, no hail.

I took it as a sign. I found my little bulb package and a phillips head screwdriver. Unscrew the two screws. Pull the plug out. Remove the old bulb. Put in the new bulb. Pop the assembly back in. Put the two screws in. Done!

Just a small thing. But it does feel good to inch along in progress, even on a stormy day.

Justwondering

Reaction score
You don't know the half of this post.
It must have taken 15 minutes of wordsmithing to get the most obvious double entendre's out of this.
I had Screws, holes, screwing, small, big, push it in, pull it out... oh lord I almost didn't post this. It was such an innocent observation and then you know the old gutter mind takes hold and won't let go.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You don't know the half of this post.
It must have taken 15 minutes of wordsmithing to get the most obvious double entendre's out of this.
I had Screws, holes, screwing, small, big, push it in, pull it out... oh lord I almost didn't post this. It was such an innocent observation and then you know the old gutter mind takes hold and won't let go.

Yikes!

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
I think we all applaud your tenacity to tackle the little things and courage to work up to the bigger and more complex repair jobs. I have only worked with one woman mechanic in my career and she had the same attitude. She was as good or better a mechanic as 90% of the men I have or still do work with.

Justwondering

Reaction score
7T8 Custom
Thank you for the compliment.
I must admit you folks make this much less confusing by patiently explaining things. And when I lurk around some of the conversations everyone has been great to translate the shortcut vocabulary.
After the weather pushes through this week, my next baby step is to change the oil in the compressor so I can start the conversion to r134a in the air conditioning.

Back