Little Johnny's Cute Teacher

A38Valiant

Reaction score
Little Johnny has this really attractive teacher. One day she calls on him, and says, "Johnny, there are 3 birds sitting on a telephone wire. You shoot one. How many are left?"
Johnny replies "None."
"None?" asks the teacher.
"You shoot one, and the other two get scared away." was Johnny's explanation.
"Well, that's not the answer I was looking for, but I like the way you think." said the teacher.
"Teacher, there are 3 ladies on a bench in front of an ice cream shop, eating ice cream cones. One is licking the ice cream cone, one is biting the ice cream cone, and one is sucking the ice cream cone. Which one's not married?" asked Johnny
"I don't know, I guess the one that's sucking the ice cream cone." answered the teacher.
"I was thinking the one without a wedding band, but I like the way YOU think!!" said Johnny

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Little Johnny has this really attractive teacher. One day she calls on him, and says, "Johnny, there are 3 birds sitting on a telephone wire. You shoot one. How many are left?"
Johnny replies "None."
"None?" asks the teacher.
"You shoot one, and the other two get scared away." was Johnny's explanation.
"Well, that's not the answer I was looking for, but I like the way you think." said the teacher.
"Teacher, there are 3 ladies on a bench in front of an ice cream shop, eating ice cream cones. One is licking the ice cream cone, one is biting the ice cream cone, and one is sucking the ice cream cone. Which one's not married?" asked Johnny
"I don't know, I guess the one that's sucking the ice cream cone." answered the teacher.
"I was thinking the one without a wedding band, but I like the way YOU think!!" said Johnny
I know two that would be mine....licking and sucking.....:love7:

Back