M Body 125MPH Speedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

Reaction score
Contact seller
Stopped by a friend's house and Mopar parts storage trailer today to help him inventory a little (needs to liquidate a lot of stuff due being behind on child payment). Virtually no FMJ stuff except for an 80's M Body cop car instrument cluster with the speedo being 125MPH Certified. Installed in the cluster is an oil pressure gauge - looks aftermarket but has factory style wiring on the back. He said he'd take $125 for it plus shipping. Any interest?

Ropger's Stuff 020.jpg

Ropger's Stuff 021.jpg

Ropger's Stuff 022.jpg

Ropger's Stuff 023.jpg

65 Dartman

Reaction score
My friend said the cluster has to go. If any interest, PM me for his phone number. He has sold a few things with my help over at FBBO. If anyone needs big block stuff or is looking for a 67 Charger, he's got both for sale.

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Never seen a factory gauge- is that what they looked like? Looks kinda like an afterthought on the install (like a-body manual tranny humps), the rear defrost is way different from mine, but the wiring looks factory on the backside.

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
yup for cop cars only, civi cars never got the oil pressure gauge.they changed the rear defrost switch in the cop cars to work with the oil pressure gauge because the gauge is where the defrost switch normaly is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back