Man, I miss summer already

Aspen500

Reaction score
We haven't got any snow yet, aside from MAYBE 1/4" a couple weks ago but it's all gone. All we have is COLD.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
Buffalo just got its first hit of snow. it was only 1-2 inches, but its been cold and dropping every week. It doesn't really give me the gumption to go out to the garage. I still gotta put the rest of the motor on the doba back together and then start tearing the interior out of the vette, along with still hunting down parts for my buddies st regis. I really wish i lived in warmer climate. lol

johnnyride

Reaction score
Buffalo just got its first hit of snow. it was only 1-2 inches, but its been cold and dropping every week. It doesn't really give me the gumption to go out to the garage. I still gotta put the rest of the motor on the doba back together and then start tearing the interior out of the vette, along with still hunting down parts for my buddies st regis. I really wish i lived in warmer climate. lol

You and me both, brother!

Aspen500

Reaction score
I've got a heated garage and it's a nice toasty 70 degrees out there all the time but even still, with the cold and a lot of days being grey skied this time of year, the ambition just isn't there. Doesn't help either that it's dark until 7:30 am and then it's dark again before 4:30 pm.....................Drive to work in the dark, drive home from work in the dark:confused: The lack of daylight really wears on a person. It isn't even 6pm yet and I feel like it's almost time for bed.:(

Back