Mirada 10 spokes

65 Dartman

Reaction score
I have a set of 4 Mirada 10 spoke wheels with the 2 piede center caps (small caps are NOS). Anyone have an idea of what the set is worth? I was planning on using them on my 65 Dart wagon; however, my buddy says use steelies painted body color with dog dishes (have a set of both 14's and 15's). Just trying to get an idea of worth - in case!

johnnyride

Reaction score
I have a set of 4 Mirada 10 spoke wheels with the 2 piede center caps (small caps are NOS). Anyone have an idea of what the set is worth? I was planning on using them on my 65 Dart wagon; however, my buddy says use steelies painted body color with dog dishes (have a set of both 14's and 15's). Just trying to get an idea of worth - in case!

If they are nice, which means not in need of refinishing, and come with the centers, I'd say $400-$500. Can you post picsof them?

bill55az

Reaction score
I have 3 of those wheels, somebody got a spare ? I really want to polish up a set for my 80 Diplomat coupe, but have to find the 4th wheel first.

bill55az

Reaction score
They made cast and forged wheels. Which one do you need?

I got both.

How does one tell the difference? Not that I can go look right now, the wheels are in AZ and I am in Utah. I will be in AZ next month, tho.

Some guy in AZ looked at mine once, wasn't interested once he looked, so they might be cast?

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Cast have the valve stem located in the middle of the angled part of the rim.

Forged has the valve stem located in the angled part but it also touches the flat part.

Back