Moment of silence

slant6billy

Reaction score
Brothers to the North have lost 2 service men this week. A punk ran over the one soldier and another punk shot a reservist in the back. Just like the Boston bomber punks did- Cheap shot at someone who did not wrong them.

Whether from the States or from Canada, the fighting soldier puts on a uniform, honors a flag, and lays down his or hers life so that we can enjoy our hobby. I respect these two men who were doing their duty. I anger at the lowlifes that now have a name in history.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Thank you Sir.
Yes...we lost two of our own this week to a couple of pukes who were afforded the freedoms to be a waste of oxygen thanks to the sacrifices of those who serve.
The only negative tinged thing I will add which I think is actually a positive is at least they put one of those little bastards in his grave.

A heartfelt salute to all of those who serve in both of our great countries.

n-CANADA-US-FLAGS-large570.jpg

n-CANADA-US-FLAGS-large570.jpg

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
Not to Jack my own thread-Our annual Marines'Toys for Tots Carshow and Veterans observance is in 2 weeks. I guess I lost sight of the day as I hurry to finish up my car.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Great show, great people, great cause.
Hope you have a great turnout.

Throw up a thread on it Sir.
Anyone near by can join in.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
One of the guys at the Aspen and Volare site posted this.
I'll just copy and paste what he posted....I'm sure he won't mind.

A Canadian cartoonist has created the perfect tribute to Nathan Cirillo, the soldier shot dead while guarding Ottawa's National War Memorial on Wednesday morning.

The very moving image was produced for Halifax's The Chronicle Herald by cartoonist Bruce MacKinnon.

It shows the bronze figures of the memorial, representing those who fought and died in the First World War, stooping down to pick up the body of the corporal and welcome him into their number.

Choked me up guys.

RIP Brave Son.

Brucex23_RGB_12.jpg

Brucex23_RGB_12.jpg

Last edited:
Back