my 5 year mirada project

360 mafia

Reaction score
20160521_111632.jpg
Some where in this mess is my mirada.Its like finding waldo when you first open the door

360 mafia

Reaction score
20160521_111137.jpg
Gutted inside years ago and got all the new interior about 2 years ago.Now if it would all jump into the car .

360 mafia

Reaction score
20160521_111225.jpg
Now that is the door panel.Took 2 hours at the fabric store to find this.The lady even gave me a discount on the fabric if I would just leave.It was past closing time

360 mafia

Reaction score
20160521_111027.jpg
Stopp drooling,you'll rust my cam shaft! 360 performance engine that took 6 months to put together with care.Cant wait to fire it up.

Justwondering

Reaction score
love the fabric.
why are there three water heaters in your garage?
I have an extra one in my utility room - waiting for the greenhouse but not three.
doesn't sound like it will be much longer before we have a new body on the street.

360 mafia

Reaction score
True story about this mirada.Bought it while it was in a field.Owner needed 5 days to drag it to the road with his D-7 dozer.That only took 1hour.Pouring air in the tires with a 5 gallon bucket would explain the time line.While it was being loaded onto the wrecker,the old owner wanted to know what I was going to do with it.After I told him,you would think I was killing his dog.He swore all it needed was a little tuning.After 2 weeks of stripping the car,I found the spark plugs under the back seat.Plug wires under front seat.ignition coil in the trunk.The voltage regulator under the spare tire and the ignition module in the clove box.But I swear to Jesus it only needs a little tuning.

360 mafia

Reaction score
Im a pumbing contracter.Explains the water heaters.I collect other peoples ugly furniture on the side.Dont tell your friends you have a warehouse.

Justwondering

Reaction score
plumbing contractor...
that explains how you got them,
so what do you do with all the water heaters or are those being prepped to go to someone's house?

360 mafia

Reaction score
The water heaters came from abandon and repossessed houses.they will become rocket boosters for my mirada if they're not gone soon.

Justwondering

Reaction score
lol
we are going to use the extra one we acquired to store heated water. Use either the barrel stove or the solar panel to heat the water during the day and then cycle it through the plumbing in the greenhouse at night to keep the temps high enough for the plants.

At least, that's what I was told 2 years ago when it was moved in downstairs. lol

Back