Reaction score
I see my son has joined and I will be here to learn and support him
on his quest to get things moving forward :wave:
I am looking forward to enjoy the good tech's and folks here :glasses2:
Thank you for this cool sight I am sure I will find info on

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
What's up JR....one post is all you got? When rumblefish joined everyone razzed him for being a JR...I didn't touch it because I told him that I still needed to post on FABO..I don't have to worry about you....:wave: Welcome aboard....Eric

Last edited:

MeMike

Reaction score
What's up JR....one post is all you got? When rumblefish joined everyone razzed him for being a JR...I didn't touch it because I told him that I still needed to post on FABO..I have to worry about you....:wave: Welcome aboard....Eric

Guess I should have mentioned that Jr and Creed are my sons :laughing4:
I will be the one to look out for bremereric :wave:

ramenth

Reaction score
Someone do a screen capture...not many times will you see MeMike with less than, oh, say a couple of thousand posts to his name!

Welcome aboard!

Wylde1

Reaction score
welcome aboard grasshopper..... errrr........ memike. Rock on brother! :icon_super: Let's share a few today. :eek:ccasion14: :icon_jook: :icon_pidu:Thanks for bringin' the sunshine. :sunny: Glad ya made it over here. :thumbsup: :notworthy:

Wylde1.

MeMike

Reaction score
Get that avatar up and running....memike
I am trying to but I have not been able to have one yet :glasses10:
I will keep trying :director2:

Someone do a screen capture...not many times will you see MeMike with less than, oh, say a couple of thousand posts to his name!

Welcome aboard!
Good morning ramenth :icon_cheers:

LOL aint that the truth!!
You all know me all to well :icon_lol:, It's good to see some great folks here and thank you for the warm welcome :laughing6:

MeMike

Reaction score
welcome aboard grasshopper..... errrr........ memike. Rock on brother! :icon_super: Let's share a few today. :eek:ccasion14: :icon_jook: :icon_pidu:Thanks for bringin' the sunshine. :sunny: Glad ya made it over here. :thumbsup: :notworthy:

Wylde1.
Thank you Wylde1 :coffee2: this morning and looking forward to making new friend ships happen here if I can keep my reading and typing skills in check :glasses1: Looking forward to sharing some good days with you here :coffee2:and I will raise a :icon_jook: to you when I get ready to enjoy a frosted mug and conversation with you again :glasses1:

D Dodge

Reaction score
Welcome, Mike! Looking forward to many fun and interesting posts from one of our favorite A body guys.

MeMike

Reaction score
Welcome, Mike! Looking forward to many fun and interesting posts from one of our favorite A body guys.

Thank you D Dodge, I hope to be outside today and finish up my axle bearing and seals job and get my 66 back on the road :glasses1:

MeMike

Reaction score
Thank you D Dodge, I hope to be outside today and finish up my axle bearing and seals job and get my 66 back on the road :glasses1:
To cold today, so it's going to be a day doing laundry and get some time on the pool table :icon_tongue:

Welcome Mike glad to see you here. I better start posting more now :BangHead:
There you are OTR :hello2:
It's to cold outside today so you better keep the post's coming :thumbsup:
Thank you and I hope I can learn a few things here :read2:
I have to keep up with the young guns that seem to have these F body build looking good and doing it write :happy10:

old tired rebel

Reaction score
To cold today, so it's going to be a day doing laundry and get some time on the pool table :icon_tongue:

There you are OTR :hello2:
It's to cold outside today so you better keep the post's coming :thumbsup:
Thank you and I hope I can learn a few things here :read2:
I have to keep up with the young guns that seem to have these F body build looking good and doing it write :happy10:

Mike they are doing great things with their mopars here and FABO I hope I can do as well in my Old Timers age as my sons like to say.

Back