New from AZ

moparbrad

Reaction score
Howdy! Not new to Mopars but I am new to FMJ body cars, kinda. As a kid our family cars were a 1977 LeBaron and 1984 Gran Fury. I loved both of them. Always dug the 4 door M body look. Fast forward 40 years, I now have a 1986 Gran Fury. It’s a clean 90k original mile driver for now. However, I do have a nice 5.9 Magnum with Edelbrock heads that will be going in eventually. Not making it look like a hot rod. Just a peppy driver
Anyway, I need some parts for it. Mainly interior and some exterior trim. If you have 4 door M body parts, please message me. I will be making a wanted thread too.

IMG_4679.jpeg

Camtron

Reaction score
You’re in luck, one of the best part guys around for our cars is located in, Tempe.

Welcome aboard.

moparbrad

Reaction score
The man, the myth, the legend, @marty mopar. Good guy, he’s helped me out with a window defroster switch and possibly something else.
He’s fairly active on here.
Ahh, I think I’ve talked to him on the phone. He didn’t have the pieces I was looking for, if he is the same dude I talked to. Maybe he’ll chime in

Camtron

Reaction score
Ahh, I think I’ve talked to him on the phone. He didn’t have the pieces I was looking for, if he is the same dude I talked to. Maybe he’ll chime in
Another decent source is, National Moparts, but they’re in Ontario, Canada so shipping is just a hair marked up to get things to the states; but over all have big inventory for our cars and get stuff in pretty regularly (can even send them a wish list)

National Mo-Parts – Est. 1987

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

National Moparts charges an arm and a leg for stuff.

Marty is like a 1/3 the pricing of National Moparts. If Marty at Arizonaparts.com doesn't have it, get a part number and start hunting on ebay. Get a parts catalog or a .pdf of one. You're gonna need it because these are difficult cars to find parts for. I've got eBay alerts and Craigslist alerts set up for everywhere east of the rockies. I'm always adding to the list. I stalk the classified sections on other websites.

moparbrad

Reaction score
Good to know. It’s sad how many of these cars I watched go to the crusher over the years. Never thought I’d see the day where they were a rare find!

mattechperf

Reaction score
Welcome to the group, friend!
2 votes for Marty at AZ Parts as mentioned earlier. I'm actually meeting him today for the first time and will report back. So far, the dude seems solid.
I have miscellaneous interior parts as I go through my build. Message me with your needs and I'll let you know what I can help with. They're blue if that matters.

Reggie

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice ride! Another vote for Marty at AZ Parts. He's a great guy to deal with. You can visit Genuine OEM Mopar Parts and Accessories Online - Mopar Parts Giant to get the correct Mopar parts numbers. Most of the stuff listed on the site for our cars has long been discontinued but it's an excellent source for Mopar part numbers and descriptions to use for web searching. They also have some great illustrations that show how everything goes together.

Back