New Guy from Detroit area

bashton

Reaction score
Checking in!

I am a long time FMJ fan, and have owned several very notable ones, including a 1980 Volare Sport Wagon with a 4-speed, several 80-83 Mirada's and more.

I am hoping to eventually find a Super Pack Runner or R/T or possibly a Super Coupe or Street Kit Car.

For a living, i am the luckiest guy in the world, as I produce/co-own the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show in the Chicago area, which is the world's largest all indoor specialty show devoted to the very best Muscle Cars and Corvettes. We just had our third show November 19-20, and it was a HUGE success, with over 500 cars and a great crowd.

Some of you may also know me from the Mopar Nats and my former business, called Auto Know, which was an automotive hobby shop specializing in old magazines, brochures, ads, models and other collectibles that was in the Detroit area. We also set up every year at the Mopar Nats in the midway and we host the annual Model Car contest there.

Great to finally get on the board!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
:toothy1: Welcome aboard....they are coming out of the woodwork these days..lots of them for sale...time to score you another one.

bashton

Reaction score
:toothy1: Welcome aboard....they are coming out of the woodwork these days..lots of them for sale...time to score you another one.

Thanks!

Your R/T is amazing! I used to run the Dallas AutoRama show, and would have loved to have it there.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
C'mon in! the frig is full and the cigars are in the humidor......mi casa es tu casa!

MagnumMaster

Reaction score
Bashton, I know of an 81? Mirada CMX for sale in the Detroit area, supposedly in pretty good shape. PM me for contact info.

Back