New Here What is Up?

SPIRITO'76

Reaction score
I don't own any F,M,J bodies at the moment but I like this forum way better than the Dippy forum. The guys seem cooler on here lol. :icon_rambo:

NoCar340

Reaction score
Wanna buy one? Head on over to the For Sale ads and get shopping! :icon_biggrin:

Welcome to the site! You don't have to own one to love one. :eusa_dance:

SPIRITO'76

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I have been browsing for a while although I am currently driving a 95' Volvo 960 I am constantly looking for a perfect M-Body for a good project.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I have been browsing for a while although I am currently driving a 95' Volvo 960 I am constantly looking for a perfect M-Body for a good project.
Dude......you admit you drive a vulvo......lol

You gotta find a Mopar quick!!!

furyfrank

Reaction score
I believe what you have is not a stern photo but a bow photo

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Whats wrong with RWD Volvos? I was even thinking of doing a SBF 5.0 swap to it. :icon_lol:

I was looking at one with a tremec 5-speed, they wanted 5 grand for it, but it looked really cool.

still, have you ever had anything mopar?

SPIRITO'76

Reaction score
My grandfather had a '48 B-Series that we drove around in a lot and my dad used to have a '68 Barracuda until it was totaled by a drunk driver. I have never owned a mopar personally I just have a lot of fond memories of them and they were the first cars I ever wrenched on (dads barracuda had a 318). You just don't see many mopars around and I wanted a project that was unique and present a challenge.

ramenth

Reaction score
Well, the F/M & J's are unique in that we can be considered the red-headed step children of the rwd line up. Take a look through the restoration forums and you'll see we have guys putting in 1G Hemi's into 'em, building hot twin turbo set ups, building more doors to be canyon carvers, big block swaps of all kinds. Plenty of inspiration.

Back