New to Forum but not to Mopar!

53ryder

Reaction score
Hello-

Love Mopar. Am a member at FABO & FCBO. Hope to have fun here! I live about 15 miles north of Seattle. Am a public transit driver by profession. Am married and have 4 children and one grandkid...so far!

Glenn

Erics5th

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm from Burien originally, live here in Lubbock now. I wonder if we met before... Ever been a member of slantsix.org?

53ryder

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm from Burien originally, live here in Lubbock now. I wonder if we met before... Ever been a member of slantsix.org?

No, have yet to join slantsix.org.

Have driven Metro bus routes through Burien in days gone by, like the 130 & 132, 136 & 137. But a few years back Metro made wholesale changes to routes in the southend and I haven't been back.

Glenn

Erics5th

Reaction score
OK. There used to be some slant six club meets in the northend in the early 2000's and thought maybe you went to a couple of them. I used to have a black 72 Satellite Custom I drove from Burien to Everett when I worked at Boeing. Never rode the bus much unless we (ex wife and I) where going to Seattle. Parking is a killer there.

tim berry

Reaction score
welcome from the other side of the world .i aboslutely love your part of the country

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
Hope too! Looking for Plymouth Volare Station Wagon this time. I see a new listing online for a 1979 not too far from me. Hmmmm
Welcome. You can never have to many Mopars! :thumbsup:

Back