New to the site but most know me

66340sedan

Reaction score
:DHey fellas!!! :D No F M or J body cars for me but happy to be here!! I used to own a 1979 Apen wagon with a super six, beat it into the ground...fun car, a 1977 Lebaron with an E58 engine, that thing was fast for a stock car, also had full power and leather interior, bet it was rare, should have kept it. :mad: also had 1979 Gran Fury E58 360 Cop Car and a 1987 Gran Fury cop car. Come to think about it, I beat all these cars pretty hard!! Glad to be here on this cool new site :)

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:DHey fellas!!! :D No F M or J body cars for me but happy to be here!! I used to own a 1979 Apen wagon with a super six, beat it into the ground...fun car, a 1977 Lebaron with an E58 engine, that thing was fast for a stock car, also had full power and leather interior, bet it was rare, should have kept it. :mad: also had 1979 Gran Fury E58 360 Cop Car and a 1987 Gran Fury cop car. Come to think about it, I beat all these cars pretty hard!! Glad to be here on this cool new site :)

Me too! (No F,M, or J's) but I wish all you guys "good luck" on your new site. Isn't it fun to only have one post in your avatar box? toolman

66340sedan

Reaction score
Hi 66340sedan, saw your car last year at the Lone Eagle car show.
Nice car.:D

Cool, thanks! I go every year, like that show. Maybe we could meet up there this year? What other shows do you attend in MN? We have the huge one here in St. Cloud every year.

Back