New to the site

Dustergirl79

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am new to the site . Hoping to connect with anyone doing resto on a f body Duster Volare . Mine is a 79.

still looking for odds and ends , also rear frame rails , rust free . Also looking for floor for under rear seats .

Aspen500

Reaction score
You've come to the right place. I have nothing but there's a good chance someone else here might. There used to be a great guy in Arizona that had rust free Aspen/Volare pieces like frame rails, floor sections, panels, bumpers etc. for really good prices. From what I understand he's retired now however :(

Dustergirl79

Reaction score
You've come to the right place. I have nothing but there's a good chance someone else here might. There used to be a great guy in Arizona that had rust free Aspen/Volare pieces like frame rails, floor sections, panels, bumpers etc. for really good prices. From what I understand he's retired now however

Yes, I know who you mean. I bought some frames and body parts from him about 10 years ago. I have been searching for his contact info again, but if he is retired , then that explains why i could not find it.

Back