New to the Site

HotRodChomper

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was looking for parts for my newest Mopar, a 1977 Dodge Aspen R/T and figured there has got to be a for "F" bodies only site.

I am glad I was right. The car is a 318/3spd. I'll be getting it on the road hopefully in a bit and will post more photos.

Cheers....

IMG_0751.jpg

20210717_155651.jpg

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Looks to be in a decent shape (but then again, I'm used to rustbelt cars). How is it up-close? What are some of the key pieces you'll be looking for?

Welcome to the site!

HotRodChomper

Reaction score
Looks to be in a decent shape (but then again, I'm used to rustbelt cars). How is it up-close? What are some of the key pieces you'll be looking for?

Welcome to the site!
I am looking for the fidley bits, overall it is a complete car paid $1400 for it runs and drives. Power discs in front.

I need both rear tail light lenses possibly the buckets too. The rear bumper flexible rubber that goes between the bumper. A grill. The interior is shot.

I will attach photos it has a little rust but it is mostly panel. Good frame and floor pans and trunk...

Ted

HotRodChomper

Reaction score
Great looking car....

That's a match for my car, but much better..lol. Do the still make the R/T stripe sticker?

Thnx, Ted

HotRodChomper

Reaction score
More photos...interior is "yikes. " I have a pristine black dash for it.

Weird place for rust, my buddy was thinking it was on a factory lead line, or some weird electrolysis. Only on one side. Maybe the windows are leaking, is there a channel behind it

20210815_153538.jpg

20210815_153823.jpg

20210815_153805.jpg

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Yes a factory seam where the top meets rear quarter. Many blow out over time.

77 was there first year for there new dip system but none of my 76s ever have bulged there.

If electrolysis hit one of these cars it would be powder in short order, I hate to think how quickly it would go to waste.

DSC03014.JPG

HotRodChomper

Reaction score
Hey, I only play a scientist on t.v., electrolysis an all...lol

I have yet to gut the interior and see if there is more damage below that hole...hopefully not and can do a nice welded patch...

Thanks for the info...

Back