Newest Project

BHA43

Reaction score
I got this car on "loan" from a friend who bought it local to me & is letting me use it to "clone" the spoiler & flairs before he comes to Iowa & takes it back with him to Ohio in the fall.

I installed the front spoiler first & made the mold in it's installed form, then took it off to make the individual flair molds.

clones203_zps2bea49b0.jpg

clones202_zps2c44f621.jpg

clones204_zps41471596.jpg

clones205_zpsf3a465ab.jpg

clones206_zps5554a93e.jpg

clones207_zps5cc40268.jpg

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Interesting, so I'm no fiberglass guy at all, so you make the outside of the flairs, and then the inside and mate them together?.....

BHA43

Reaction score
I have never seen a set that was off before, but that is the plan if they are made the way it has been explained to me. Or if I understand what I have been told. We are leaving the outer mold stuck to the flair to hold it's shape when off the car!

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
I can post you a pic of one I have off my car.

( when I get home from work)

tim berry

Reaction score
good luck with the project post lots of photos im planing on rear fender extentions for the cordobas but my plan is to use silicone molds and casting resin .i just gotta get the house done first

BHA43

Reaction score
"When your done making the molds,Are you going to produce other flaresand spoliers for sale?" Go to Eric's site & check my "Flairs and Such" thread, I have all the RR/RT stuff done & the Kit Car stuff done. I have the 76/7 rear spoiler done but not the 78/9 quite yet.

"Here is some pics from the back side of the flairs..............."
Thanks

"good luck with the project post lots of photos im planing on rear fender extentions for the cordobas but my plan is to use silicone molds and casting resin .i just gotta get the house done first"
If I had a good one I cold make them but mine are all trashed!

tim berry

Reaction score
mine are good but are just starting to crack i dont think the would survive a trip with ups but defently willing to work with a member to get this done we all need them

Back