NOS 77 F AC/Heater Control Ebay (Good Price)

XfbodyX

Reaction score
NOS MOPAR 1974 to 1979 Chrysler Dodge Plymouth dash a/c heater control assembly | eBay

Not mine but for $65 I snagged a spare. Seller has one left.

heater.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
He doesn't have one left anymore;) The crisp white lettering looks a lot nicer than the yellowish ones on mine plus, brand new fan switch and vacuum switches are a bonus.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Probably he sold the ones advertised before so quick, he figures the price was too low, maybe.
Did they ever make these with a chrome surround? I've never seen one that way, except the one that was in my car, and I added the "chrome" around the slots.
DSC00260.JPG

XfbodyX

Reaction score
From a few of his other listings as well as others I think they are part of the military dump of the old mopar parts where everything was in bulk, unboxed. I dont think the trucks used these but they had a good many chrysler cars in use as well.

Aspen500

Reaction score
That makes sense. Bulk bought items usually aren't packaged individually.
Can't be sure (it was 20+ years ago) but my old D150 had a control that looked very similar to the one's used in cars, except it was heat only with no vacuum switch. Knowing how Chrysler used the same part in multiple models for multiple years, they most likely were used in trucks and vans also. Only thing I recall is seeing some with chrome buttons and knobs. Not sure if they were the same panels though. I seem to remember my '78 Cordoba had chrome but, like the truck, the memory fades after the car's been gone for almost 25 years.:confused:

Well,,,,,,,,I guess they did make the control panels with chrome around the slots. Found this picture with a BING image search. Part number says it's 3846345. Who'd a thunk it?

hvac chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back