NOS taillamp lenses

Ele115

Reaction score
That's about what stuff for old cars will run you. Be glad you aren't restoring an AMC or a Horch or something. We pay $$$$ for stuff that can't be found in catalogs

Aspen500

Reaction score
I usually don't search Ebay or other sites for F-body parts, so I'm not very up on prices. Had surgery on my right hand last week,,,,,, again,,,,,, and have way too much free time for the next few weeks,,,,,,,,,,again.

I've paid for some parts I thought seemed high but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was the only one I had found after looking for 2 or 3 years or more so, had to pay what they wanted for the part I needed or do without.

volare 1977

Reaction score
Those lenses use to come up for sale fairly often on ebay but recently availability seems to be drying up some. Left side seems harder to find, don`t really know why. I agree sometimes you have to pay the price on hard to find items.

Aspen500

Reaction score
'79 Aspen taillamp lenses are like that. Right side isn't too hard to come up with (relatively speaking), left side is almost on the unobtainium list. Wonder why that is? Maybe the left side got broken more often 30 or 40 years ago? Who knows.

Back