Not open for further replies

fastpen

Reaction score
I posted an ad on Jan 9 '22 in the FMJ Body Cars for Sale section for my 1977 Dodge Aspen "roller" and observed the "not open for further replies" notation in my post.
I would like to have to post open to replies and I'm unsure on how to make that happen.
Any assistance that could be offered to make that happen would be greatly appreciated!
Mopar to 'Ya!!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ads expire after 300 days of inactivity. You just need to make a new ad.

fastpen

Reaction score
The ad had only been up for thirty days, so if I'm confused about the time frame, I certainly apologize. I just waned to make sure that placing a new ad was my best solution. Thank you for the confirmation and my thanks to the other respondents to my query as well!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The ad had only been up for thirty days, so if I'm confused about the time frame, I certainly apologize.

Ads that are inactive for 30 days are automatically closed. Doesn't matter when they start. Nothing to apologize for whatsoever. Its done for people who forget to do anything with their ads when they sell or whatever.

I just waned to make sure that placing a new ad was my best solution.

Yup - It is.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Made a post in the wrong spot but to delete it, something has to be entered in it's place so, this is it! :oops:

Back