Police cars needed for Englishtown NJ Cop car race.

diplomatic ummunity

Reaction score
Hey guys on the Northeast Please consider bringing your old beat up, restored retired or current active Chrysler Police cars for some fun in the sun this coming Saturday 8/24th at Englishtown Raceway park in New Jersey. We are looking to make this an annual event and maybe bringing in some sponsorship for next year. I might even have a major car magazine present to do a short story on these special civil duty cars. It all of course depends on the car count. Last year we had a whopping 8 cars and a load of fun not seen before. I would personally love to see it benefit the Families of fallen officers in some way. I'm bringing my NYPD retired and beat up unmarked 83' Diplomat to take on all comers on the starting line.
Don't worry, this thing is lucky to break into the 17's ET wise. It's a lot of fun with out the stress of full on race cars. Run what you brung. I'm gunning for a certain AMC LAPD Black and White squad car that took my Lunch money last year. Be there or be square as the cars themselves. LOL.

This is part of Mopars @Englishtown.
WHO'S GAME?

Email for details: absolutleestudio@yahoo.com att:Lee.

Last edited:

BHA43

Reaction score
Back in the day 81/83 I had an Amoco station & or local Iowa Hi-way Patrol officer used to bring his car in for service. Along the way it lost it's cat & gained a low restriction muffler. Also got a shift kit & a few other tricks. He had the best "top end" in the state! I think the statute of limitations has run out on that stuff!

diplomatic ummunity

Reaction score
Correct. I've almost not made it myself, but I figured that any cars within the Tri-state area may be able to just turn the ignition key and drive on over. I presume that some of these cars probably need to be towed over since they are not registered or insured. I could be wrong.
In either case, I hope with this last minute notice that some of you may be able to attend.

Back