Poly Bushing

Camtron

Reaction score
Got myself a set of torsion bar bushings in the mail today from Johnny at Poly Bushing. The quality of them is top notch, I can’t wait to have some time to get them installed.
Now, about these spot welds on the bushing housings; has anyone developed a technique for cutting them without removing a lot of material or just mangling them all together? I was leaning towards my pneumatic pencil grinder, a good carbide cutter and a little patience. I feel like the housing is going to be just a little too much for most spot weld cutters to handle...and I already have the pencil grinder and carbides lol
Any suggestions/advice is appreciated.

Opticon77

Reaction score
Johnny is an absolute legend in the TurboDodge community. I've build many cars with his stuff.

Post pics of whichever method you choose. I've been pondering this myself.

Camtron

Reaction score
Johnny is an absolute legend in the TurboDodge community. I've build many cars with his stuff.

Post pics of whichever method you choose. I've been pondering this myself.
He told me mine were being made to order when I called them in. I felt privileged to get freshly made bushings lol
I’ll absolutely take some pictures of whatever process I go with. I’ve been terrible with photos and things done to the car since I purchased it this spring.

Back