Pretty pricey E body part.

Aspen500

Reaction score
He does seem really proud of the harness. Even if it was an NOS E-body harness, still not worth that kind of dough.

Then again,,,,,,,,every E-body I ever owned and every E-body people I know have owned, all were one big electrical fault. If it wasn't lights not working, it was the wipers, if not the wipers, the heater fan, if not the fan, the engine had no spark,,,,,,,,all occurring randomly and without warning so, maybe it would be worth the money he's asking.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Old dead in the ground crazy Frank Mitchell. Ive gotten a few good things from this place and most the time they were either mis priced or they didnt know what it was. Recently Ive also gotten 1/4 off there asking prices if I buy many things at one time, they are a bit flexible.

If this was for a 76 id probably pay $400, I think Jim Kramer got $550 for a full underhood F harness after he listed two of them for $160 each and I snatched one up very quickly, and thought of getting both but when I went back to get it it was re priced at $550.

Aspen500

Reaction score
OK, that name I know. The INFAMOUS Frank Mitchell. Read all about him. Didn't exactly sound like a real stand up, honest business man if I recall.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Frank was "different" but the people around him tried hard to keep things inline.

Back