PSA Selfserve carwash warning

slant6billy

Reaction score
I pulled into an empty stall. The pressure gun was on the ground. The Scrubbing brush was also on the ground and I could see where it had been used to scrub the concrete. WTH? So I know the attendant and give him a heads up. He tells me the lady in the next stall was letting her kid play with the brush and sprayer. " He was helping.". A young trendy woman with a unibody SUV. I was rinsing the brush (I was not going to use it anyway) and I said, "Perhaps she would pay me the 2 bucks to fix her kid's mistake?" She did not like my attitude and quickly left. I think this was the same bimbo who let her kid push a shopping cart into my truck a while back. "He was helping, too." When my kids help like that, they get smacked upside the head. Then, I break out my wallet.
My kids learned not to be "helpful" with other people's stuff.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You gotta wonder how a kid is going to grow up with any smarts when the parents are oxygen absorbing ground beef with a poor command of phonics.
People are a-holes.....

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I know around here, 86-89% of the people are complete idiots and shouldn't be breeding, but they do.

Everyday I fight the urge to slap,Mandible Claw and/or 'Death Valley Driver' the idiot in front of me.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I know around here, 86-89% of the people are complete idiots and shouldn't be breeding, but they do.

Everyday I fight the urge to slap,Mandible Claw and/or 'Death Valley Driver' the idiot in front of me.

If you adopt a cat or dog they make you fill out forms and you have to correctly answer a questionnaire but any inbred is allowed to pop out a kid....go figure...

ramenth

Reaction score
Permissive parents.

Do whatever you want, as long as you leave me alone. Kids running through the store, unchecked and without manners. Of course, the parents have no manners, either. My biggest pet peeve is those who act like he or she is only person in the store or on the road. The most important person in the world and a legend in his or her own mind. Is it any wonder the kids act they do?

Back