FOUND Radio Antenna Cable- M Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMTokash

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all,

First time poster here! I’m looking for a AM/FM radio antenna cable for my 1989 Diplomat AHB. Specifically, the cable that attaches to the back of the radio to the antenna that is mounted on the front right fender. The radio end of the connector is fubard on my cable, resulting in horrible FM radio reception. The cable must be from an F M J body, K cars and pickups won’t work (ask me how I know)
I don’t need the antenna, just the actual cable. I need the radio end of the cable to have the connector on good and tight, and the cable would have to have the body grommet installed. Thanks!

950F8B90-6F4E-4836-A075-E8777F3D05A2.jpeg

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
The cable doesn't detach from the antenna base. Did you try a replacement end? It's a standard size.

JMTokash

Reaction score
Mike,

Thank you for your reply. I need the entire cable assembly, to include the connector that plugs into the radio, including the antenna mast that the actual antenna screws onto. I did try a replacement end, and it did not help reception at all.

volare 77

Reaction score
I think it is 3501294. It was the same cable for many years. I may have one but will have to check first to see.

JMTokash

Reaction score
I did some research it could also be part number 4342225. In any event I still am looking for the cable assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back